The new season of Game of Thrones starts July 16. As preparation, I’m re-watching the first six seasons of the show. Below are 10 thoughts I had while watching the ninth episode of season five, “The Dance of Dragons.” Spoilers for the entire series, but for this episode in particular.
- Those poor horses! The sound of them dying is terrible.
- How I wish Davos had just ignored Stannis’s orders and taken Shireen with him. He had to suspect what Stannis and Melisandre were up to.
- Ellaria is such an insolent bitch. If she’d tried that shit in King’s Landing she’d have lost her head.
- So, along with being a murderer and child beater, Meryn is a pedophile as well. I’m so glad he’s on Arya’s list.
- Ellaria puts on a good show, doesn’t she? She almost has me convinced she’s sorry, and I know what is to come.
- Stannis is such a selfish asshole, justifying to himself the horrific thing he is about to do.
- Poor sweet Shireen. Parents should love and protect their children, not offer them up as sacrifices to further their own causes.
- This is the second time Jorah has saved Daenerys’s life.
- I wonder how much of this episode’s budget went into the CGI for Drogon alone.
- It’s a good thing Drogon showed up when he did, though. Otherwise Daenerys would probably be dead.
One thought on “Game of Thrones Re-Watch: The Dance of Dragons”
Poor Davos. It’s out of his control. It’s sad because everyone else just watched it happen but I know if Davos was there he would of done anything to stop it. If your interested in some more Game of Thrones content follow my blog at winterfellcrypts.com!